At People Solutions Group we are very proud to have received our ISO 9001:2015 accreditation; this is a testament to the hard work of the entire PSG team in ensuring that our services are of the highest quality for our customers. Here we explore what our accreditation means to our business and our clients’ businesses.
What is the ISO 9001:2015 certification?
ISO 9001:2015 is the international standard for organisations in demonstrating their ability to consistently provide quality products and/or services for customers that meet both customer and regulatory requirements.
Since it was founded in 1946, ISO has grown substantially, with over 150 countries involved and over 16,500 international standards published; the organisation regularly meets to improve, update and introduce new management standards.
How have People Solutions Group achieved this?
The standard of service that People Solutions Group, and all their subsidiary companies, deliver is continually at the forefront of all work carried out. There are a number of principles that must be demonstrated in order to be accredited, these include:
- Strong customer focus
- How motivated top management are
- Senior management playing an active part in the process
- How the process is approached by an organisation
- The continual improvement of processes
Overall these processes are put in place by People Solutions Group to ensure that each customer we work with, across all businesses, receives high quality, consistent services that ultimately bring significant benefit to their business.
What are the benefits of the ISO 9001:2015 certification?
There are numerous benefits to our business, for our staff and passed along to our customers from having the ISO 9001:2015 accreditation, these include:
- Our time is managed more effectively through improved resource management
- Recurring issues, that many businesses would spend time and money resolving at each instance, are solved the first time.
- As staff have a clear understanding of their exact responsibilities, and improved training standards, they have improved job satisfaction; leading to higher morale and motivation across the board.
- Our customers have clear evidence that we will provide a reliable and consistent service, ideally suited for their business.
- Following customer feedback we ensure proactive action, meaning improved business relationships with all clients.
- Our staff can now spot and resolve issues quickly and efficiently, most of the time before our clients themselves are even aware of an issue.